Consulate General of France in Toronto Ontario and Manitoba
fontsizeup fontsizedown

 français    English  
Home » Visas

The France-Canada Youth Agreement [ fr ]

You can submit your application either by mail or in person with an appointment.

- 2E: working holiday visa

- 2B: Students who wish to complete part of their university curriculum in an institution in the context of an inter university agreement

- 2C: Young people who wish to do a work placement in a business as part of their studies or training

- 2D: Students who wish to engage in an occupational activity during their university vacation for a maximum 3 months

- 2A: Young professionals who wish to obtain further training under a contract of employment

Under this agreement, no administration fees are applied.

For more information, click here

Useful links

Facebook Twitter Google+ Storify Youtube Dailymotion Flickr RSS